In today’s competitive world, CEOs and Business Heads have to try every trick in the book to get ahead.
And with an ever changing environment it is difficult to continuously spot trends and keep on top of them.
One of the keys tools that every business can use is that of a contact or call centre.
Call centres are not only about telemarketing and pesky calls from telemarketers. Call centres are an important channel to communicate with your prospects and customers. And customers are not only consumers but institutional buyers and trade and channel partners.
Here are some of the applications of a call centre that you can consider for your business
- Consumer Services help lines for your consumer products
- Trade help lines for dealers and retailers to reach you
- Customer Service lines for managing your customer interaction
- Centralised reception desk for your organisation across multiple cities
- Contests and Promotions help desk
- Events and Trade Show invitations and RSVP
- Customer welcome and onboarding
- Customer retention
- Concierge service help desk for your customers
- Language interpretation centre for your international customers
- Service tracker and customer satisfaction survey implementation
- Telesurveys and Market Research
- Telemarketing and lead generation
- Database updation and CRM
- Investor relations and service
- Human Resources – Employee Help Lines
- Supplier and Vendor enquiry line
- Supply Chain and Order Management
Investing in a good good contact centre and team that can manage various organisation needs is potentially a good move for any brand.
As a CEO, Business Manager, Sales or Marketing head, Consumer Services Head , HR Head or Supply Chain Head you will find immense use of having a call centre for your function.
To know more about the various options and call centre services from Kankei, please do contact us.