At Kankei, we have employed futuristic customer service management model that encompass 360° service solutions. Right from answering customer grievances and resolving issues to getting customer feedback, enquiry about the product, queries related to product, sales location or taking survey for a new product, we do it all. Our customer service outsourcing service span far beyond the traditional customer care to include improved customer retention rates, attract new customers, offer improved services and thereby reduce service costs.
Need for Customer/Consumer Services Management
- Consumers often need to contact the brand or the manufacturer
- To enquire about the product
- To understand how to use the product
- To give feedback – positive and negative
- To enquire about sales locations and product availability
- To get specific action incase there is some issue that they have faced while using the product
- Companies and Brands need to be available to the consumer
- Cannot delegate the entire responsibility to the retailer
- Need to be accurate and consistent across the board
- Need to handle enquires and issues within service levels and in an appropriate manner
Kankei’s customer service solution is a complete package that includes state of the art technology, domain expertise, analytics and experienced man power. Our customer service management interface includes robust software that stores key customer stats including complete details about sales, service, support and crucial customer information that gives real time insight into customer likes, preferences, behavior and more. With this vital data handy, our clients can greatly improve their upsells and cross sells.
With our multilingual, cooperative and experienced man power in multiple domain and multiple products, we are able to cater to customer service outsourcing needs of global clients. Our outsourcing service includes web chat, voice mail, email, fax support across service, marketing and sales. Naturally, Kankei’s customer service gives an undisputable edge to the clients.
As brands and regulators push for higher levels of customer service, it is essential for all brands to publish their contact information on their product packaging. We manage consumer services for several large companies including the following
- Setup and management of 1800 Toll Free lines
- Inbound call management – live and voice mail based
- Email response management
- PO Box and Physical Mail Management
- Customer enquiry and grievance handling
- Escalation and case management within the client organisation
- Reporting and analysis
Multi Channel Customer Management
|Method of consumer to reach brand||Brand Capability Creation|
|Phone call||Call Centre for Inbound Calls|
|Website Enquiry||Website Response Management|
|Email Inquiry||Email Response Management|
|Website Chat||Live Chat and Messaging management|
|Social Media||Social Media Tracking and Response management|
|Video||Video Call Management|
Win trust and loyalty of your customers and retain them longer with the help of our customer service management solutions. With our personalized, interactive and customer centric approach, get a distinctive competitive edge and stay ahead. So outsource customer service and give your customers a royal treatment. After all, customer is the king and we treat them like one!
- Why companies listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange should invest in consumer services
- Good Quality Customer Care comes at a Cost
- Telephone survey – what can you use this important marketing tool for?
- Customer service v/s Consumer service
- How FMCG and pharmaceutical companies in India can outsource their consumer services helpline?
- The Need to Invest in (and Outsource) Consumer Services Management
- The Role of Consumer Services is Changing